Luxury motorhomes from one of the most modern motorhome factories in Europe
Carthago Reisemobilbau was founded in 1979 by Karl-Heinz Schuler. The company is managed by the owner, employs about 1500 staff and is one of Europe’s leading premium manufactures. The marketing slogan is therefore not without reason: Carthago – the motorhome. Their core competence are integrated motorhomes from the Carthago c-compactline to the liner-for-two between 65,000 Euro up to luxury class motorhomes.
In 2013, the company moved into Carthago-City, the new headquarters in the Upper Swabian Aulendorf with Europe’s most state-of-the-art motorhome production.
Discover Carthago Motorhomes
- Offers vehicle options in the range between 7.6m and 8.5m, exclusively within the European motorhome range
- Experts in the layout with the rear lounge
- High-End Luxury product within the range
- Brand new in the market – be one of the first owners in NZ
- Earthy interior tones and materials
- High individuality achievable with different materials, fabrics, exteriors
- Offers vehicle options up to 9m
- Mercedes chassis (exclusively front-wheel drive)